
You can decide which view is the Scenic View - me or the incredible background! On the way to Arizona, Jan and I actually stopped in Page, AZ at the "scenic view". This is a first since we usually just zoom on down Highway 89. There was a long trail of steps that were cut out of sandstone leading down to a ramada covered area. From there you could take pictures of the Colorado River as well as Glen Canyon Dam. But, alas, my knees could only make it part way down (we had to come back up, you know!). Then I let Jan take a picture of ME, which is very unusual, but I think it turned out ok, don't you?

That is one good lookin' lady! Dad did a good job. I like the picture! I hope you had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteI think that is an awesome picture!!!
ReplyDelete